Welcome to F2
We hope you enjoy finding out about our learning. Click on the links for F2a and F2b to see lots of photos of the children in each class.
Some helpful reminders...
- Our PE day is Monday. Please make sure your child's PE kit is in school everyday.
- Please make sure that your child's coats and PE kits are all labelled.
- Your child's reading book will be changed once a week. They may have a reading book and always a story book. As they progress they will also have a Read! Write! folder which needs to be returned to school each day.
- If you would like to change your child's story book you are welcome to come in at 3.30pm to change it.
- Every Friday we will check your child's reading diary to see how many times they have read at home. If they have managed to read three times or more at home they will receive a gold star in their diary. The gold stars count towards the reading pin challenge and can't be back dated.
- Please bring your child's tuck money in each morning. Unfortunately if your child does not bring tuck money in we are unable to provide any for them for that day.
Many thanks, F2 team
We have some rules to help us to be safe when we are online. We follow our SMART rules and Smartie the Penguin has also helped us to make good choices. Read Smartie's story by clicking on the link below.
Find out what we will be doing this term.
Spring Term Topic Overview
We are all excited about our new topic.
Take a look at the websites below and play some games to help with your child's counting skills, letter recognition, colours and patterns