White Rose Maths is what the children access at school.
- The lessons that are presented are what they would be doing if they were in school as they follow the same sequence.
- The children watch the video with you and then there are some questions to answer.
- There is no need to print the activities out, although you can if you want to.
- The children could just answer verbally or make notes on a piece of paper.
- If you would like to print the worksheets out, see the links below to access them along with the answers.