During this time that school is closed, we are setting you a selection of random challenges to try to complete. Some will be easier than others will and some need you to be extra creative. When we come back to school, prizes will be awarded to those who have completed the most challenges and have evidence of completion.
-There MUST be some form of evidence to prove you have completed each task either written or a photo emailed to your teacher.
-Before completing each task, you will need to get permission from a parent/carer.
-You can work together with people in your home to help you complete the challenge but YOU must be involved in each task.
-For each task, you will need to demonstrate a Take Care approach, ensuring you are respectful towards other people.
-This challenge is solely based on having FUN!
1. Read a book in the most unusual place you can think of.
2. Write your own song or rap.
3. Create a (safe!) obstacle course in your garden.
4. Build a den that can fit two people in.
5. Dress someone up in the craziest outfit you can.
6. Create a video to offer hope to others.
7. Have an indoor treasure hunt.
8. Learn or choreograph a dance routine.
9. Cook/bake something and write the recipe for it.
10. Make a card for everyone at home.
11. Tidy your bedroom without being asked to (parents' signature needed as proof!)
12. Make a fitness routine and put your family through their paces.
13. Give 5 people compliments through the day.
14. Have a game of noughts and crosses.
15. Sketch what you can see out of a window in your home.
16. Write a short joke book (and email it to your teacher to make them laugh!)
17. Help your parent with a job/chore.
18. Design your own board game.
19. Use the resources in your house to create music.
20. Host a talent show with people at home.
21. Earn yourself a Blue Peter badge (see website).
22. Keep a diary of events daily (this will be History learning in years to come).
23. Learn to juggle.
24. Play a family game of hide and seek - who can find the best hiding place?
25. Learn to play chess.
26. Make an animation using a tablet (use 'I can animate' or 'Stop Motion Studio').
27. How many times can you throw and catch a ball in 1 minute?
28. Make a boat that can float for 1 minute.
29. Write a postcard to an elderly member of your community and post it to them.
30. Make your own PE style workout video and email it to your teacher.
31. Make up a game that others can play with you.
32. Watch a family movie and write/draw/video a review of it for others.
33. Write a book review of your favourite book.
34. Write your own book and illustrate it.